Topic: "Save the whole blacksheep site" (page 7 of 10)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Author Post
dalfor
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Alive and well. Good to see some people are still solving challenges!
private message
thomasantony
groupmastergroupmaster
This site was one of the things that got me into programming back in the day. Though I am not nearly good enough to solve all of the challenges, it would be good to know if I can do something to help to keep the site up or to archive it somewhere.
private message
XhacK
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
whoaa! so, it's not all gone gone then! hope you are all safe and you have some good news for us!
private message
occasus
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Indeed... I also rare times access to the site... just to see if something happens.

Erik & TheBlackSheep created a nice creature "Bright-Shadows"...
When I started here I even didn't know what should be "look at the source page"...

Was, has been and unfortunately I'll remain a hotel-co-worker. But love IT:pc2: and learning:teach2: (just unfortunately, it's not easy when you are alone)... that's it.
Greetz to ALL my Dears
private message Website
cryptodoggy
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Figured out how to login after all this time. After much time in my life I plan to get back to it. Are the challenges still accepting valid entries?
private message
S0410N3
I guess they are still working and accepting validations.
I didn't try to solve any since the GDPR "lock down" though.
private message Website
TheVamp
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Yes, challenges working. I solved a few after they are closed down, but those are only the static ones. Don't know if the web-challenges still working. Challenges which requires manual checks are not working, because most user are gone. Personally I find it still awesome that the site is somehow accessible :)
private message
sabretooth
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I think a few of us check in from time to time :)
private message Website
gizmore2
[none yet]
Happy New Year!

TBS will be preserved :)

https://github.com/gizmore/gdo6-tbs
private message EMail
occasus
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Mighty Gizmore :D
private message Website

Topic: "Save the whole blacksheep site" (page 7 of 10)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >