Topic: "Save the whole blacksheep site" (page 1 of 10)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Author Post
Towley
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Shall i save the whole blacksheep site challenges and convert that to GWF3?

The project would take two weeks and i would hand Erik the code/access etc.

The old site would be abused as senior / premium access :D

GreetZ
GiZ
private message Website
Towley
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
PS: Is register still borken? :(
private message Website
cresconio
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
A lot of things are broken :)
private message
harvestsnow
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hi Giz!

That would be nice.

I was also thinking about getting the challenge files and archiving them. Doing it by hand is tedious though, so some coding might be in order.

Of course some challenges would be incomplete (mostly hacking and programming, unless someone has a backdoor ?), while others might be unsolvable without the forum... but a lot of creative work would survive.

QuoteQuote:
The old site would be abused as senior / premium access :D

What do you mean ?
private message
pandini0
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I have several challenges saved, but usually only the ones that I'm trying to solve and can be solved offline.
I agree that several programming and hacking challenges wouldn't be possible to be saved.

I don't think that reformulating the whole site is necessary, but I agree that an update will help a lot.
This design makes me nostalgic, I remember my old days, struggling into some very basic challenges.

private message
harvestsnow
An update would require an active admin, which we lack. The last sighting of erik was in 2014.
As long as the registration is broken, the site is as good as dead, and it might just go down someday.

Gizmore's idea would allow it to survive as a challenge site as a part of the wechall network, if I understand it well.
private message
ch0wch0w
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Nice to see you around, Gizmore.

Would it be possible to keep the full site, with styles and everything inside wechall? That sounds great.
Matrixman would be helpful here.
private message Website
Inferno
Unfortunately I lost my credentials. I'll try and contact Erik and see if we can fix what's left of tbs.
private message
Chaosdreamer
Let me know if I can be of help - I will have some free time over Christmas.
private message
matrixman
Let me know if I can help as well.
Tried to contact Erik, but no luck yet...
private message EMail

Topic: "Save the whole blacksheep site" (page 1 of 10)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >