Topic: "Save the whole blacksheep site" (page 3 of 10)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Author Post
harvestsnow
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Here is an archive containing a good chunk of the /challenges directory (basically everything that is linked and could be grabbed with get requests):
linkhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/b0c6xsx3hpgi507/tbs.zip?dl=0

The forum is not included.
It can be used to "rebuild" the site on a local vhost, with a rule to treat php files as html.

Edited by harvestsnow on 12.01.2017 01:53:20
private message
sniperkid
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
i'm still around, been busy alot with work.
private message Website
pandini0
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
QuoteQuote from harvestsnow:
Here is an archive containing a good chunk of the /challenges directory (basically everything that is linked and could be grabbed with get requests):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0c6xsx3hpgi507/tbs.zip?dl=0

The forum is not included.
It can be used to "rebuild" the site on a local vhost, with a rule to treat php files as html.

Thank you ! I was thinking about an offline solution checking mechanism, and came up with an idea.
For some challenges, those which don't require server side processing, like crackmes, crypto and steganos, we can hash the solution with bcrypt and set a huge cost parameter, so offline checking will be possible, but bruteforce will be waste of time, something that would take like 10 minutes per check would be a good base for the cost parameter for today's machines and for the next 50 years !

The only problem is that we need people that already solve certain challenges to contribute to this list. What you guys think ?
private message
harvestsnow
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Solution forums could also be encrypted with a key based on the solution word., and put in the archive.
So, has anyone kept track of all the flags, or want to go through 300+ solution forums ?

I'm not convinced it's necessary. Most challenges have a non-ambigous solution. The guess-heavy ones sometimes have a simple word solution, with small enough entropy that it could be brute-forced anyway.
private message
sabretooth
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Also still here.
Busy with work and Revolution Elite, but anything I can do to help, I will.
private message Website
BuddyChrist
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Count me in on helping preserve the site. I miss this place.
private message EMail
harvestsnow
Edited by harvestsnow on 12.01.2017 01:53:06
private message
Kad
I would also be glad to financially support the effort to maintain (host, repair, etc.) or rebuild this website.

-Kad :wink:
private message
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I still have Erik as a facebook friend, I said a year ago I would try to contact him but then forgot right away, now I just sent him a message in the hope that he will see it and come read this thread. I'll keep you updated if he answers.
private message EMail
aceldama
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
yeah, i'm also still here, surprisingly. ...gosh, the memories... ...anybody hear back from inferno?
private message

Topic: "Save the whole blacksheep site" (page 3 of 10)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >