Topic: "Lag" (page 1 of 1)

Author Post
harvestsnow
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Is it just me, or the site is super laggy now?
private message
Hessiann
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Not for me. Im from Argentina and its working just fine.
private message EMail
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
same thing from canada, works fine.
private message EMail
harvestsnow
Ok, fine.

I was having a very bad connection to the site on that day, maybe 20 or 30 seconds for each page to load, if it did at all.
I'm glad it's not a website problem, since there isn't much anyone could do about it.

I think we should build some kind of archive of the best challenges here, in case the site does go down for some reason some day.
Edited by harvestsnow on 07.01.2016 07:54:39
private message
Hessiann
That sounds good, yet you wont know the password of some of the challenges that you didnt solve.
But its still a good idea to save the challenges, they really worth the effort.

After all these years, I still come here from time to time and try to solve some of them.
private message EMail

Topic: "Lag" (page 1 of 1)