Topic: "Still active users" (page 1 of 3)

1 2 3 >
Author Post
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to get a general idea of how many people still check the forums and how often. In another thread, we're talking about saving this website, but I was kind of curious to know just how many people are still active here. So please just bump the thread or add a personnal comment, but don't start discussions in this thread so we don't see 45 replies and this that a lot of people are still active when ultimately it's only 3-4 people having a nice little chat.

-Baubbi-
private message EMail
silvermask
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
no :laola:
private message
ch0wch0w
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
:wink2:
private message Website
cresconio
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
approx. once a month
private message
harvestsnow
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I'm still checking the forum and messages once in a while.
private message
TheCrow
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Almost everyday
private message
kjangwa
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Every 2 months or so, to check forum, and to fail at solving another challenge :)
Edited by kjangwa on 13.12.2013 21:13:45
private message
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Just realised I haven't replied to my own thread :

active mostly every day for manual solution checking (except geometry which, for some reason, I don't have permission to set as solve) and to check to forums.
I also happen to fail at solving new challenges when I'm in the mood (though I did reach the 100 mark last week :winner:)

-Baubbi-
private message EMail
Hessiann
Im not active since 6 months ago and probably a lot more time too....but still thinking of coming back to finish some challs i started hundreds of years ago.
Btw the fact of not seeing the dinamic stuff on this site bothers me a lot, cause u cant see new posts or pms or online ppl with just logging onto the page. Thats one of the reasons why Im not active anymore :(
private message EMail
aceldama
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
i still check in from time to time :)
private message

Topic: "Still active users" (page 1 of 3)

1 2 3 >