Topic: "Bright shadows activity" (page 1 of 4)

1 2 3 4 >
Author Post
Hessiann
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Im so happy, bright shadows has more activity in these last 2 days than the last 2 or 3 years.

Come on now, keep playing here, its way more fun if we could see old players ranking again!!!
private message EMail
aceldama
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
agreed. once erik gets time, i submitted two more programming challenges to spice things up. :)
private message
wis3guy
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Do not take my smiley away!!! :P
private message
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
damn, more programming,

I subscribed on this site for the logic and science challenges and everything else I did here, I learned for the purpose of solving challenges. but without any good bases on programming I can't solve them :'(. I wish there would be new challenges in these two cathegories!!!

-Baubbi-
private message EMail
Hessiann
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I can teach you what you need to solve programming challenges.
Do you have any basis on the topic? Its ok if you dont, as I see you do very well with maths and logic, this shouldn't represent any problem to you.

I recommend you to start programming in PHP, it is really easy and very friendly.
Add me to my mail hpetringa@hotmail.com and I will write a tutorial for you....you will find that there are no limits when your mind is concentrate writing code...you can do whatever you want :)
private message EMail
Erik
Hello,

although I can not promise, I hope to be able to find a regular slot in the week to work on the site (right know it is only possible over the weekends).
:teach: If you have any challenges please send them to me! Please do also send again those you already submitted to me in the past but never received an answer in reply for (:nono: shame on me :no:)!

As for the science challenges, I could make millions of those but I am not quite sure if most people would like too many of them to be around here. I mean maybe most people are here to learn a bit about cryptography or similar things? What do you think :S
Considering how upset some users get after loosing their programming smiley in response of the upload of a single new challenge... :D

Cheers,

Erik :-)
private message EMail Website
flipp
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
You must be kidding ?!
!!! We want more challenges !!!
Any kind.
And so much for sciences !!!
private message
Baubbi
isn't our goal to get those smileys?
once we have them, won't we lose our goal?
if we don't have a goal anymore, won't we get bored??

-Baubbi-
private message EMail
Hertz
Mainly you should fix exploit 3 or remove it.
private message Website
wis3guy
QuoteQuote from Baubbi:
isn't our goal to get those smileys?
once we have them, won't we lose our goal?
if we don't have a goal anymore, won't we get bored??

-Baubbi-

Brilliant.

Science challenges are fun as every other challenges in here so yes, I would agree to upload new ones!
private message

Topic: "Bright shadows activity" (page 1 of 4)

1 2 3 4 >