Topic: "Jan 4th, 2010" (page 1 of 1)

Author Post
relee
[none yet]
@ 1/4/2010 .... whoever is around, lets all have a get together at the IRC from TBS.

cya & I'm eager to hear + listen how everything went on ur end.

Regards,
relee
private message EMail
bb
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Or for those of us who don't use the American date convention ... that would be the 4/1/2010.

Tsk tsk tsk releee .... gone over to the dark side. Those keyboards must be evil I tell you. EVIL!
private message Website
Towley
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
So it is not an April Fools joke :wink:

But the date has been announced in an inambigous way in the thread title anyway :)
private message Website
Hertz
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Bookmarked
private message Website
mithmith
time?
private message
relee
[none yet]
16:00 GMT would work for me - and also for India, I recon.
Cya in 2 days.
relee
private message EMail
quangntenemy
I think we should have a sheep bbq :D
private message EMail Website
Blacklotis
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
That sounds great guys! I just decided this evening to come back and start working on challenges again :)
private message EMail

Topic: "Jan 4th, 2010" (page 1 of 1)