Topic: "Quick Notice + Poll" (page 1 of 1)

Author Post
gitc
groupmaster
Ok, I wanted to have a poll for this but i couldn't find anything in the forums to allow me to make polls.

My poll is on Cyberization/Cybernetics:
If the technology becomes available to integrate computers into our brains to use our brains as CPU's would you do it?
(If you've watched Ghost in the Shell, then you know what I'm talking about)

Option 1: Yes, I always keep myself on technologies bleeding edge.
Option 2: Maybe, If i have full control of the system and it is truly secure.
Option 3: No, It's not for me but it would be interesting to see and study.
Option 4: No, Computers should stay separate from humans / I prefer the feeling of the keyboard on my fingertips.

That would've been my poll... I guess you can still to the poll if you want, i am very interested in the responses to this and the views this community might have on the subject.

As for my Notice:
I know I'm still a relativity new member to TheBlackSheep but I wont be online for a while, due to financial difficulties I currently do not have internet at home, I have been using my work's internet to log on and do the challenges. Right nw my work is closing off until next year, late January. I got my hands on a copy of Slackware, and O'Reilly's book JavaScript: The Definitive Guide. I will be toying with those over my holiday period, hopefully when i get back I will have enough knowledge of JavaScript to finish the remaining JavaScript challenges.

Anyway, Thanks for everything, I'll be back soon.
Keep Hacking ;)
GitC

Edit: Admin or Moderators, I realized i put this in the wrong section, could you please move it to "Off Topic", Thank You.
Edited by gitc on 01.12.2009 11:00:48
private message
relee
[none yet]
Dear gitc,

as I'm certain - that you have already realized - property doesn't matter (internet access or not, temporary access or permanent) ... it's A) about your personal attitude about learning and B) the knowledge you have personally gained.

So keep on educating yourself on courses "theblacksheep" offeres - it's not complete in now way, but it provides enough ways for you to realize: understand the underlying technologies, bring the puzzle pieces together - once everything is completed .... no code .... no matter what base it's coming from ... once you hold the code in your hands, it's EASY.

Safe journey & kindest regards,
relee
private message EMail

Topic: "Quick Notice + Poll" (page 1 of 1)