Topic: "I am a mind reader." (page 1 of 1)

Author Post
unknown user
Well it's one of the advantages of dealing with dumb people.

EMail
quangntenemy
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Cool! Was it the soft-hyphen hack? :D
private message EMail Website
aceldama
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
ROFL
private message
DigitalAcid
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
roflcopter
private message EMail
bb
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Rhican ... let me get this straight. You hacked into TBS and read other peoples PMs .... looking for references to your name ...

/me tries to find the "The world must revolve around ME!" emoticon

You just must prefer the negative attention rather than the positive you could have had.

I have no axe to grind with you - in fact I probably owe you a favour or two for all the help you gave me when I was trying to set up my linux server. I hope I can still ask for assistance later on because I'm still struggling ... but dude ... this is just lame on so many levels. It's that lame it's starting to resemble most of the horses I bet on :D

No seriously ... it's lame.

private message Website
Inferno
Rhican,

Obviously you found someway hacking into a site/account again. I really don't like this way of communicating, but since you left me no other choice I'll have to do it this way. If I offended you in any way I'm sorry, and I'm not saying this since you were able to read the message, I'm saying this since I don't like it to be offended either.

Is it possible for you to tell me how you did this (I prefer in pm, since I don't like the idea of other people trying to do the same thing)? I seriously don't have the energy or time to look through everything and find out what you did to get to this point. I know you love the cat & mouse game, but I simply refuse to play it. I'm sure you understand. I'm also sure the people in here understand that there's no point fighting and flaming each other.

On a sidenote, guys, would you still laugh if it were your accounts? Have you ever gave it a thought that someone, maybe even rhican, got a hold of your account as well, due to a simple security breach in the site? You laugh now, very immaturely, so thanks to all of you who think a security breach is funny. I seriously thought you guys would understand how serious this is but I guess people like entertainment more than serious things.

Kind regards,

Inferno
private message
unstable
I like the rhican that posts engaging stories about all kinds of technology. I also like the rhican that shares his views on important security issues I probably wouldn't have read about otherwise. The rhican that decends into the bowels of the rabbit hole and vividly describes to us how deep it goes, the rhican that contributes nice ideas to the community and the rhican who always likes to help people with questions about linux.

I even like the rhican who challenges people, has opinions nobody else has, adds a pinch of sarcasm to every few words and blends it with a twist of lemon zest every now and then. So you get a little temperamental sometimes when people can't see things your way or slap the gauntlet back in your face. I can live with that... mostly.

But if there's one faux pas, one thing so grossly intrusive and anti-social that it seems to infer no morality whatsoever it would be not respecting people's privacy, especially in your own community. Those messages were private. Posting them here like that is so gnarly, and to top it off you seem to find it necessary to fling a hand of mud at them too. Well, all hail the Great Rhican, for he is the way and his skills are the leetest!

Come on rhican, you're bigger than that. So you like challenging people, each to his own I guess. And you seem to be on a holy crusade to spread your gospel and show people how insecure they are at any expense. This does not give you the right to invade their privacy. I know you seem to like being the underdog and think freedom of speech outweighs etiquette and what people think of you. Oh, how could anybody ever be able to comprehend the depths of your soul or the complexity of your very essence?

I didn't really say much about it at the time, but it really bugged me when I found out you got my IRC pass. Fortunately I use a different pass for my email and tbs account, but still it gives me the impression you have no respect for my private stuff. I think it's time you took the blue pill, you've been down that little rabbit hole of yours far too long.
private message EMail
aceldama
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
in addition to my previous post, i was laughing, but not at the fact that there is a serious security hole in the bs login, but for the fact that rhican has that balls to not only break the bs rules set out in the contact/faq page, but that he'd risk losing all those pretty smilies he had worked so hard for. norw seriously, what good would that do? no doubt that he is truly an invaluable source of knowlege. sad though, that he had to resort to amorality instead of civility.
private message

Topic: "I am a mind reader." (page 1 of 1)