Topic: "Exploit Spring Clean" (page 4 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4
Author Post
wzZx
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Just keep it i think someday I could solve it.
private message
DigitalAcid
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
30 years later...
private message EMail
wzZx
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
30 year later but I wil solve it :p
private message
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Well, seeing as how this is an exploit forum, I think someone should remove that broken exploit. It's keeping a smiley and a challenge from a lot of people, and if I were them, I would be pretty pissed off.....(not that I'm in it for the smilies or anything ;-) ).

private message
unknown user
@ wzZx
I said: "The solution could be not removing them but asking to who did them to check them or to make them simpler".
After a whole weekend making a java bruteforcer for the e.m. to solve wild wild west and hundreds of sites checked in another week end to find a match with that fucking universe map that is contact, I think that if nobody has done those challs there must be something wrong.
Why people like Caesum or TheHiveMind or Rayden5 or Inferno who are ranked in the first position of many other challenge sites haven't done these 2 challs?
The reason probably is that the e.m. used to do wild wild west II was a wrong implementation of that machine and contact maybe is too cryptic, or maybe you have to be lucky and get the only nerd site with a 15x15 black and white universe map that matches with cabrero's map.
I don't think it's funny to loose too much time on a challenge without being sure it's solveable.
I have spent weeks to do some challs here, but I knew that they were solveable because some people did them. But these 2 nobody solved but the guy who did the chall. Where is the fun?
And also, if I didn't like to do hard challenges, I don't think I would be 7th here, because I did almost everything but the crackits.
I'm quite crap in cracking, but there are NO posts from me asking to remove any crackit, and I perfectly know that probably I will never do them cause I have no time to learn craking tecniques right now.
So, I don't agree with you and don't need your (not) costructive critics, thank you.
EMail
CyBeR
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
i am agree with sfabriz.
sometimes i chatted with sfabriz,and we talked about the cryptos.
but no one has any idea. :P
these challenge are sucking ^^
perhaps they are very nice. but contact is about december or ealier uploaded and nobody solved it.
the same like wild wild west ! this one is wrong maken from iloveallison.
so what do you want with these challenges ??
i have send a pm to toejam ,for the minimalist crypto. but he always delete my pm. so i dont think that he solved it for this own. :) easy,isn' it ?
he never told to me,something like "no hints" or so! nope,he never answered. so my opinion is clear.i also think that this have done many other user. :)
i think here are many good people,who could create a challenge,which nobody could solve. when this is the sense of such a challenge,i will do some. :) so that i will be the first of tbs. :P

cYa
CyBeR
private message

Topic: "Exploit Spring Clean" (page 4 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4