Topic: "Exploit Spring Clean" (page 3 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4 >
Author Post
wzZx
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
rayden5, sfabriz and CyBeR you all are really interested on deleting challeneges that you haven't solved, and on keep challs that most of ppl have solved or at least those that you have solved, even one of you said to keep point of those that you solved and are almost deleted... pitiful...

If you go rank down, just fuck up and try to go rank up, if you get stucked, bad luck. But don't say delete it delete it because I can't solve, and the rest of the ppl cannot too... ffs if you want to be on the top of the rank, work hard if you want to get the smiley of any kind of challenges work on it...

From my point of view I agree with AntonYmer:
If Exploits are broken they are OK to remove. The cryptos are not broken (obviously) so they should NOT be removed.
private message
Corso
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
rofl i'm with you wzZx. Always the same ppl saying the same...
private message
occio
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
sfabriz didn't say that..
can you read guys?
but I agree with not removing any challs, if they are ok
private message EMail
rayden5
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Erm a talked about cryptos "NO-ONE can solve", right ?

This includes me and all others here (obviuosly)..I could understand your point if there are some CHallenges, 10 peeps have solved and i have NOT done so and then i would request to take THESE challanges down so i would get some advantage...but the challenges i talked about are only solved by 1 person which is is the guy who assubmitted it !
Thats all
ray
private message
Corso
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Shhhh...

...words are the source of misunderstanding...
Edited by Corso on 10.06.2004 14:57:25
private message
wzZx
Right occio but sfabriz was grumbling those deleted, it's the same, the other 2 ...
private message
occio
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
ok
I was thinking: what if one day we'll discover that a challenge is impossible and has no sense? a challenge that many people have been trying to solve for many months?
obviously I don't think this is the case, but this possibility makes me think.. maybe we can find a way to master this problem?
private message EMail
rayden5
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
You think iam behind the Smiley ? No aim not..sorry....Minimalistic got solved by ToeJam so it will stay...noone else got it (again me included) so no smiley for anyone , or :) ? But if you think different thats ok.

ray
private message
wzZx
Don't take offence It just was some kind of constructive critic.
private message
rayden5
I dont take offence dont worry, but i think you totally miss-understand me. My simple thougth was why kee a challenge online if noone can solve it for about a half year now ? I would think the same way if there wouldnt be any smilies for completing all challenges from one section :)

ray

private message

Topic: "Exploit Spring Clean" (page 3 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4 >