Topic: "Hacker Music?!???!?!?!!!?" (page 7 of 9)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Author Post
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
dude is chong out of jail yet?
private message EMail Website
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Lol, you kinda have to live where I live to know what I'm talking about. Chongs are really hardcore mexicans that are pissed off at all the white people for no reason at all. Yea, damn chongs lol.

Edit: Oh and chongs have a REALLY fucked up way of saying things. You kinda have to live here lol.

Edited by pjsk8 on 21.06.2004 04:10:14
private message
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
But yea, I think Chong is out of jail isn't he? I haven't heard anything about that in a while.

private message
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
loLz i thought you were talking about chong
from cheech and chong
loLz
never heard it used like that before
pjsk8
Lol I didn't think so.

private message
ToeJam
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I like listening to music that makes your brain focus, but not too much....Ozric Tentacles is perfect.
private message
Kobain
groupmaster
oooh i think nobody's has said Kyuss and QOTSA yet!!!!! they're fucking good, i love em lol. well i also listen to nirvana, beatles, prodigy, strokes, kings of leon, metallica, sepultura, deftones, alice in chains, pearl jam, hermano, GY!BE, some spanish bands like mamá ladilla, whit e stripes, tool, velvet undregorund, pantera, stooges, ac/dc, soad, radiohead, smashin pumpkins.........

rock rock rock
private message EMail
giGGles
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
for some fun.....
'lune mezza mare'
moose
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I didn't read the other post, but I hope this fits:

Search for "ebay song" in google .... quite nice song .... I don't get it out of my head :D
Element
groupmastergroupmaster
I listen to Metallica, Slipknot, ACDC, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, anything really that rocks old or new. Someone mentioned a perfect circle earlier. I love them as well. Someone else mentioned cradle of filth. That's another band I listen to now and again. I pretty much listen to anything. That includes (but not usually) some rap. But when I start a new challenge, I crank up Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy and get to work.
private message EMail

Topic: "Hacker Music?!???!?!?!!!?" (page 7 of 9)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >