Topic: "Hacker Music?!???!?!?!!!?" (page 6 of 9)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Author Post
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
@ paralax: we like what we like most of us (excluding some posers) listen to it cuz it moves us in one way or another we dont do it to be cool
private message EMail Website
paralax
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Doesn't it get you all pumped up and you have a tough time thinking with all those hormones racing in your body? I find that if I listen to some hard heavy loud music I can't concentrate on anything, let along the tought puzzles presented by this site.

Anyone else?
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
nope i think better with it
i guess im just so used to it
unknown user
Hehe, what´s about Master Blaster, Special D, Cosmic Gate, etc. etc.
Trance rulezzz!!!!!!
EMail
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
im not really in to trance but id listen to it
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I don't know if anybody has seen A Perfect Circle in concert, but they put on an AWESOME show! I saw them a few weeks ago and damn, that was the best show I've ever seen. They played Judith at the very end and I mean, GODDAMN THAT SONG ROCKED LIVE!!!! Just though you guys should know hehe. Oh and supposedly, they were "recording" that show hehe.

private message
impdiablo
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Techno(Rush, Umek, Cox, Mills,...)
private message Website
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
more people are starting to post saying the prefer techno
is rock doomed to be the second main choice of hacker's music?
we shall see..........
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Techno? Who the hell listens to techno? Lol, it's rock all the way vatos <-- Half-assed attempt of a whit guy to sound like a chong....(for those of you who know what they are).

Edited by pjsk8 on 17.06.2004 04:20:44
private message
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
yah
i was trying to build up fake suspense in hope to make this thread a little more acitve
attempt = failure
::hides under a box:::

Topic: "Hacker Music?!???!?!?!!!?" (page 6 of 9)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >