Topic: "Hacker Music?!???!?!?!!!?" (page 5 of 9)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Author Post
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
WTF??? LMAO man that sucks! Geez, I hope you find the solution to that problem. Good luck.

private message
Atlantis9
groupmaster
For the moment, I just think I'll delete the whole mp3 directory. I've collected loads of shit since the last reformat anyway.

Funny enough, I hadn't made an backup of important files for over a year. And last saturday, I made one. And today the disk went down... Lucky?
private message EMail
braini
groupmaster
well , speedcore & gabba indeed ;[]]

nuthin better ;[]]
MfG
private message EMail
DigitalAcid
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
!!!!!!!!!! Ik haat godverdomme alle gabbertoestanden !!!!!!!!!!
private message EMail
CyBeR
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
@braini ,that's cool,too . *gg
private message
Inferno
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
DigitalAcid: indeed :) I wouldn't normally post such a short message, but I thought this was worth it :)
private message
Sapr0
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
well heh ... i go with a more alternative rock

Limp Bizkit, Linking Park, POD, Papa Roach, Metallica, RHCP, SOAD as well as some other local bands from my country :P
private message
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
The new Slipknot album fucking RULES!!!!!!! I got that shit blastin on my PC right now hehe. Everyone should get it.

private message
paralax
Why do hackers try to get lumped into the hard rock punk area? Don't you guys enjoy classical music, or smooth jazz? Why not use music to relax rather than heart pumping screaming banging music?
private message EMail Website
occio
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I personally enjoy all kind of music..
sometimes I find classical music a bit "difficult", but I like it too
private message EMail

Topic: "Hacker Music?!???!?!?!!!?" (page 5 of 9)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >