Topic: "Hacker Music?!???!?!?!!!?" (page 1 of 9)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Author Post
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
I got a poll for the masses of bright-shadows.net
what music do you lisn to when yur trying to get r00t on some remote machine
or what kind of music do you lisn to in general

this should be interesting
(i place bets saying rap nd hip hop in general will be really low)

personally me bieng the californian kid that i am i shamefully lisn to
rap, hip hop
nd on a less shameless note i also lisn to
all kinds of rock nd punk, techno, and regea (i just started liking regea out of no where this year but yet i still dont like sean paul)

my fav bands are ...
korn, slipknot, BAD RELIGION, nofx, sublime, and a.f.i. (notice how there all punk/rock)
private message EMail Website
Halamantariel
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I listen to rock, punk and metal, mainly.

Favorite bands: Slipknot, Static-X, Korn, Rancid, System of a Down, and many others.
private message EMail
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
"korn, slipknot, BAD RELIGION, nofx, sublime, and a.f.i. (notice how there all punk/rock)".......damn that's actually what I listen to. I listen to a lot of Tool as well. I blast that shit all loud and start the next chall. That may sound sad to some, but whoever doesn't like it can kiss my ass lol. Has anyone heard the new Slipknot album? It's coming out May 25th, but it's out onthe net at spurnova already. It's pretty damn good.

private message
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
cant wait for it to het shelves
i support the music (after i pirate it =P)
Edited by r3d5pik3 on 17.05.2004 03:28:07
private message EMail Website
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Lol yea I'm gonna buy it as well, I just wanted to know if it was worth it to spend the money. It's pretty good, so I should buy it the day it comes out. Does anyone like A perfect Circle?

private message
Atlantis9
groupmaster
No nu-metal shit, that's for sure.

Probably any of these; Cradle of Filth, Freak Kitchen, Iron Maiden, Graveworm, Charon, HIM, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Within Temptation, Liv Kristine, Nightwish or Ozzy.
private message EMail
pjsk8
Has anybody heard the new HIM album as well? It's just a greatest hits collection. I think they shoulda put more songs from Love Metal on ther. That cd was probably their best so far. Does anybody agree?

private message
Inferno
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Metallica, Machine Head, Spine Shank, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Fear Factory, Slayer, Type O Negative, etc
private message
Atlantis9
groupmaster
Nah, I find Love Metal to be their weakest album. The playlist for the greateast hits looks good. In my humble opinion, the second album is the best.

Edit: Have you heard the two new songs from the greatest hits albums? Are they any good?
Edited by Atlantis9 on 17.05.2004 06:21:12
private message EMail
occio
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I see a lot of metal and hard rock..
never heard of Muse, Radiohead, Placebo etc.?
private message EMail

Topic: "Hacker Music?!???!?!?!!!?" (page 1 of 9)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >