< 1 2 3 4
Author Post
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
so do i and i think people should stop whining
*cough*paralax*cough*
private message EMail Website
paralax
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
wow.. that hurt..

I don't know why you shouldn't make small changes when they can be made. Sometimes the smalleset change you make is what that client really loves. I've given software demos, and the thing that the client likes the most is a little animated gif that I added when I was bored. They don't care about the content, they like the prettyness facter.

This is why I like things to look nice.
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
and i think it looks damn spiffy the way it is

erik and tbs cant please every one
paralax
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
wow... I've always been taught that it's easier (and more fruitful) to make friends than enemys. But of course, that is your choice...
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
how am i making enemies?
me no making enemies in this thread.
i just say i like it the way it is.
you de-friending me because i dont agree with what you prefer?
that doesnt sound that ethical to me.
i never offended you
r3l4x
CommComm
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
@Paralax : do you mean it would be better than quangntenemy renames in quangntfriend ?
It would be more too difficult to say, don't you think ;-))
private message
quangntenemy
Friend? :-o No! how about rival? :D

Topic: "alert flood" (page 4 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4