Topic: "Ideas" (page 4 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4
Author Post
chaosphere
groupmaster
Yeah and when noone didn't answer, it wouldn't be a problem to delete the last post.
Noone who refers to it...
private message EMail
paralax
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Are the plus signs in the forum selection supposed to remember their original position? If not, I think that they should (maybe in a cookie, or serverside in the DB).

thanks
private message EMail Website
Erik
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Well,

actually they save the actual position. When you open certain folders on the main forum page and visit any other forum from there or another structure-page, it saves which folders where open. This is done server-side. And it is saved seperately for all folders viewed.

bye, Erik :-)
private message EMail Website
w4rl0cK
[none yet]
First thing, I think you're doing a great job Erik, not to be a slimeball, but there are many advices and wishes out here and you answer them all, and think about them seriously!

Then one little advice of me, although I'm not really sure if it's discussed before because as a pretty new user I don't have time to dig trough all the old posts. Many people (mostly the better players) are complaining that they're getting spammed to death with questions about how to solve certain challs. I can imagine they are getting tired of this because I only solved a small couple of challs and I already get couple of pm's per day. I don't want to think of what happens when you solved around 200 challs.

Why not build a little option (checkbox) to hide your name fom the list of people who solved a specific challenge. People wouldn't be able to see your name so they can't contact you. Of course they can guess if they see you are in the top 5 or by looking at the gems. But if you create this option, the people who belong to the few users who solved a specific challenge don't get spammed with questions. When more people have solved it, the chances are getting bigger that they will be able to guess which people solved it and which didn't but the questions will spread more I think.

Just think about it...

Ciao,
w4rl0ck
private message Website
velo
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
It is your fault because you solved some of Inferno's challz (you know which ones), before other, "easier". :D :D
private message
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
@velo,
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
private message

Topic: "Ideas" (page 4 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4