Topic: "Ideas" (page 3 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4 >
Author Post
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Maybe you need to change the color of the font that you use? Or maybe even the background color? I dunno, that could be it.
private message
mxn
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I've got anither idea: don't open subforums / posts with an OnClick-Link, I hab a 56k with time limitation, so i like to have many pages open at the same time. I you solve if with an a href-link, I#d be able to open them in a new window...
private message Website
Erik
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hi,

yes that's a good point. I changed it. Now it are usual links.

bye, Erik :-)
private message EMail Website
mxn
And one more thing:
please add a "delete" button beside the edit button for our own posts, it could come in very handy.
private message Website
Erik
That would be possible but it could be bad for understanding the flow of a topic when some weird user deleted his important posts everyone is refering to.
mxn
perhaps just allow to delete a post when nobody has read it?
Edited by mxn on 30.06.2004 17:58:58
private message Website
Erik
At least it's author must have read it because after writing a post you are directly passed to the topic-page :D
Erik
Hi,
QuoteQuote from paralax:
Great. Now all you need is a link to that page from each challenge page.
OK. Now on every challenge page there is a link to the Quesions/Hints forum and when you solved it also one for the solution forum.

bye, Erik :-)
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Erik,
I think people should be allowed to delete their own posts if they want to. That would come in handy sometimes like in double posts.
private message
Erik
hm I'll think about it.
Edited by Erik on 01.07.2004 20:51:46

Topic: "Ideas" (page 3 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4 >