Topic: "Ideas" (page 2 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4 >
Author Post
Erik
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
OK. I know had a maybe working idea. I don't know when I'll have the time to try it out, but I will tell you.

bye, Erik :)
private message EMail Website
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I really like that new message that pops up when you send a pm. I don't know why, but I like it for some reason lol. Good job Erik.
private message
Erik
Hi guys,
:clock: Its 00:20 here now. But I finished it. In both challenge-forums ("Questions/Hints" and "Discussion afterwards") there's a small combobox on the right side at the top below the metal-box. I know it doesn't look nice but at least you can select a challenge their and then it will display only topics dealing with it.

Good n8 :wink:
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Wow, I actually like the way it looks........I like the way it works even better. Good work Erik.
private message
paralax
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Great. Now all you need is a link to that page from each challenge page.

I can dream can't I. :)
velo
Good job, Erik!
Now, it is much easier to find posts about specific challenge. Very nice. :clap:
private message
CommComm
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Really a good job, Erik. Thx for it.

:laola:

Does the clock smiley in your post has to be considered as a hint for "Contact"? Or for "Distance of time" ? ;-)
private message
bb
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
One idea that might be fun would be to have seperate ranking tables for each division. I am seriously weak at crypto (well most of them to be honest ;)) but would like to see how well I am doing compared to others in 'Logic' for instance.

Just my 2p

:D
private message Website
grosquick
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
That's an idea,
I don't have solved any exploit programming or crackit. (And for now it would stay the same for long) ;-)
private message
Erik
Somehow the forum page (topic list) is still ugly. Maybe even worse than it was before. I just don't get where the problem is.
Any ideas?

Topic: "Ideas" (page 2 of 4)

< 1 2 3 4 >