Topic: "TBS, Erik please do something against..." (page 5 of 6)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Author Post
CyBeR
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
i think a good idea is,that a user only can 2 or 3 pm's write a day to the same user. if he wanna write more he has to wait 24 hours :)
private message
|MasterMind|
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Then heŽll ask the other 20 who solved the challenge ( incase of the hint thing )

Cyaaaaa MM (O_o)
PS: Stop spamming me on ICQ CyBeR ;)
private message EMail
CyBeR
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
that is right!
who is spamming who in icq ? :P
YOU are the man,who is spamming around all day ? asking me here,asking me there .... and so on. :P
private message
rayden5
I still think if you hide the "Solved by" List and remove the link to users Stats (so I only can view my own solved Challaenge) would be the easiest to do. I dont think anyone will PM 2900 People to Figure out who has done Challenge XY....some other additional System cant be wron gtoo .

ray
Edited by rayden5 on 23.06.2004 15:59:06
private message
quangntenemy
It's useless! They'll PM the people on the top!
private message EMail Website
CommComm
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Here is the solution : delete all the challenges, nobody will ask for hints.
No ?
private message
grosquick
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
ROFL
private message
quangntenemy
QuoteQuote:
Here is the solution : delete all the challenges, nobody will ask for hints.

:)) Great idea!!!
private message EMail Website
ToeJam
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Here's an idea...post random private messages to the main board. This should be good for a laugh at least, it's soooo obvious, to me at least, which of your members actually possess some knowledge, just from reading the posts on the forums.
private message
beerhunter
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Some people suggested a hint-point system. What if you earn one hint-point for every day in which you visit this site? This would still be abusable with multiple accounts, but it would be pretty obvious if three people from the same IP logged in and out again quickly. ;-)
private message EMail

Topic: "TBS, Erik please do something against..." (page 5 of 6)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >