Topic: "TBS, Erik please do something against..." (page 4 of 6)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Author Post
Erik
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hi,

this really seems to be a big problem. Whenever a person want's a hint and can't get it for some reason the next try will be to pm everybody.
I think this kind of proposed "banned-list" is the only working idea. :teach2:
If a user asks without trying to solve the chall himself and gots banned by everyone there's noone left to give him hints. And if the number of bans reaches a certain magic-number :nono: the user might get into contact with an admin :police: or whatsoever.

bye, Erik :-)
private message EMail Website
wzZx
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Totally agreed!
private message
CyBeR
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
nice idea!
private message
Corso
cool :)
private message
matrixman
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hey,

nice idea. But do you have to give a reason to bring someone on the banned-list?
Because if i dont like someone, i will bring him on this list and he doesnt get any hints :)
And if someone only ask a little hint, and the other user thinks you ask too much, what do u do then? He will set you on the list, even if you only ask a very small thing.

matrixman
private message EMail
Erik
Hi,

I meant it this way that each user has his own list. Maybe "ignore-list" or so does describe it better.

bye, Erik
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Yes, that would be a really nice idea.
private message
bb
Won't an ignore list just encourage people to create second accounts to ask for hints from. And then a third when that one is banned, and a fourth and so on.

Maybe you can only PM after you have been registered for a week or something?
private message Website
Erik
Well,

it seems that it will never be possible to perfectly be protected against hint-pms. I have to think some more about it.

bye, Erik :-)
grosquick
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
It remind me the problem we have with the spams
private message

Topic: "TBS, Erik please do something against..." (page 4 of 6)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >