Topic: "TBS, Erik please do something against..." (page 2 of 6)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Author Post
Corso
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
too much work...
private message
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Lol yea, I was thinking that, but it would just be really nice lol.

private message
grosquick
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
pjsk8 is right,
maybe you have to reach a certain level in a category to access to hint with a limit related to the number of challenges solved
private message
CyBeR
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
rofl..
and who is the man who creates ALL this ?? 0_O :P
i think erik and tbs has not soooo much time to spend all their time into creating "mini-challenges" :)
private message
wzZx
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Yup yup.

P.D: Those format options :D

wzZxwzZx
wzZxwzZx
private message
occasus
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
if i can say somethink, in my opinion it would be a nice idea to put some "basic hints" for challenges that make you worry or that are very, BUT VERY difficult. ok i didn't even solved more than 100 challs (i am concentrating in cryptos, and one logic). with "basic hints" i mean directions (lets take a strange example: "i worked on foots, can you tell me how do i get the finger (solution)?" and the other says:"you are on foot? try to go up" ---without saying that the finger is on the hand--- i don't know if somebody can understand me but...

what belongs to pm: i wrote to very, very few people... and those are really nice persons (you know who you are :-) and thanks for the time you take :-) )

sorry for the boring reading... just wanted to let me hear

bie
occasus
private message Website
CommComm
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Another solution used in a french challenge (http://www.security-challenge.com/) : solving a challenge give you points. With these points, you can buy hints among a list with all challenges and the number of points needed to by the one related to the chall you want to be helped.
private message
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Yea, that's basically what I was talking about. It would be really nice (but it would take some work) to implement this system into this site.

private message
dragoon
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hi!
What do you think about section with hints to every challenge. A user can check this section for hints but he gets only one hint. If he wants more hints on a challenge let's say has to wait one week for another hint and so on. So you get a small hint to start and if you can't solve it in one week you get another one.
What do you think about that idea?

bye, dragoon
private message EMail
matrixman
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hey,

i think this is a very good idea. You have one week or two, and if you dont get it you will get another hint.
And for the easy ones, lets say 3 little hints.
For the hard ones, there could be more hints.

matrixman
private message EMail

Topic: "TBS, Erik please do something against..." (page 2 of 6)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >