Topic: "alert flood" (page 1 of 4)

1 2 3 4 >
Author Post
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
........ i just got semi flooded with alerts from bright-shadows with what appeared to be random numbers
private message EMail Website
CyBeR
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
hehe,
you'll be hacked by now.
private message
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
one alert saed "TABLE" so i guess maybe i clicked something at the wrong time whin erik was uploading something ........ who knows
Erik
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hi,

I'm really sorry for this but I had some problems with the Netscape browser. It doesn't display those numbers when there are new posts and stuff. I still don't know where the problem is :(
The alert's came from me - debugging.
Again sorry for this inconvenience.

Cu, Erik :-)
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
well the forum number shows up fine for men and i use fire fox ;)
quangntenemy
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I use firefox too! :)
But the menu looks crazy in IE :-O
Erik
Oh my god :wall:
It didn't show up in Netscape because I wasn't logged in in Netscape. So it of course didn't know of new posts. :wall:
Well the menu should look quite different now. Maybe you have to refresh so that it loads all new stuff. In my opinion it is better now but I don't know what you think :?
unknown user
I think colours are all too dark now, can't read it as well at all. And now I can only see one user at the bottom (800*600) of screen whereas before I could see three
EMail
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
odd i see more users ...... hmmm
Erik
Well,
in fact the colours are a little bit brighter now and it the links are less high than they were before - at least on my machine.
I'm sorry if there are problems but I can't imagine why they should appear. :(

Topic: "alert flood" (page 1 of 4)

1 2 3 4 >