Topic: "RHC 3" (page 1 of 1)

Author Post
pjsk8
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
@theblacksheep,
Sorry to bother, but since you're back, do you think you can work on RHC 3? I've been dying to try this challenge. Thanks.
private message
quangntenemy
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Yes, me too!
private message EMail Website
BaRa
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
same here
private message
r3d5pik3
groupmastergroupmaster
hmm yes i have beaten this challange ...... its prolly to easy for users or *nix
i wouldnt think it would be that hard to fix ....... i mean all you have to do is load it to a higher folder
then restrict any reverse directory transversal ocournces int the systen() or passthru() call
mxn
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
to prevent directory traversal, also the echo command has to be filtered, because it's possible to use octal chars, i.e. ls `echo -e \000 \001 \002` for listing the above directory
private message Website
theblacksheep
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
and any use of fopen and some other nice functions which allow you to open and read files.
mxn
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
it's not possible to chroot a directory, is it?
private message Website

Topic: "RHC 3" (page 1 of 1)