Topic: "holidays" (page 1 of 1)

Author Post
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hi everyone!

here in canada, the first monday of september (which is today), we have the labour day. I was curious this morning as to know if this exists anywhere else, or if I'm the only one not working today:hip:. of course I could go and look on wikipedia, but I wanted to open my own topic and I hoped people from all around the world will let us know in the futur when they aren't working and we are...

-Baubbi-
private message EMail
sniperkid
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I know it exists in USA too but i dont think anywhere else...in UK we had bank holiday last monday.
private message Website
ch0wch0w
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
The equivalent in Spain will be the 1st May.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Workers%27_Day
private message Website
Hessiann
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Here in Argentina we have our "labour day" the 1st of May. That day nobody works, and I mean NOBODY!
I dont even you if you can go shopping that day....i think you probably cant.
Well its a day to rest...and to keep ranking in tbs :thumbsup:
private message EMail
moose
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
In Germany the "labour day" is on the first of May: linkMay Day. Its an official holiday.
private message EMail Website
DigitalAcid
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
In Belgium it's also the 1st of May.
private message EMail

Topic: "holidays" (page 1 of 1)